BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

GG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GG Empty
PostSubject: GG   GG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Rules:

Anyone is eligible to request art. This includes: Custom Sprites(Pokemon and Trainer), and other small works(ex: buttons on the site; Forum, Search, Profile, ect.) involving sprites. You may request something that does not conform to either of these, but be aware that I do not guarantee it will be done. If you yourself are an artist, please contact me on my page, and provide 1 or more examples of your art if you are interested in joining Golden G. Banners and Custom Artwork are what we are in need of, but any talents are welcome.

Price: The starting price for all artwork will be; 300 Pearls for a custom sprite, 500 pearls for a smaller works, and possible 800 pearls for any custom style work.
Back to top Go down

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:34 pm

If you have any talent whatsoever, please add a reply to this telling me your talent so I may review you if you so wish to join Golden Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Pimpstick
Pimpstick

Pearls : 257553
Location : Can't think of a witty message right now. Come back later.

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I got some decent recolouring and disguising skills (see below)
GG Vs_neo10
GG Recolo10
GG Pair_u10
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 258817

GG Empty
PostSubject: noice   GG I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Nice Point. You should give setting up your own shop a try, im impressed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Sponsored content

GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG   GG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Belle Mer Bazaar-
Jump to: