BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?

Go down 
+3
Gym Leader Aero
Ferret
MistGun1030
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MistGun1030
MistGun1030

Pearls : 254300

Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? Empty
PostSubject: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 am

Like the topic says, which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?

For me im probably going to end up getting white version because Zekrom looks like one of those pokemon that you get it mad enough and it will destroy a whole country or something.

Which 5th gen game are you guys going to get?

Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? Signature-1

Last edited by MistGun1030 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ferret
Ferret

Pearls : 253550

PostSubject: Well   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 am

Ill probably get Pokemon black as i Luv reshiram <3

Dont be hatin >_>

Last edited by Ferret on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 am

Pokemon Black
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 257367

PostSubject: Reply to ze topic   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am

Uh i'm thinking white , actually. I kinda decided on white prior to the them releasing all the images of the pokes, so i can't say that I changed my mind because of the inclusion of the legendaries or anything. I'll probably end up getting pokemon black eventually too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Ferret
Ferret

Pearls : 253550

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:44 am

as long as i can get chiramii in both it doesnt matter...cuz i love chiramii ^^
Back to top Go down
Pimpstick
Pimpstick

Pearls : 256103
Location : Can't think of a witty message right now. Come back later.

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 am

I want PKMN black, but I also want Zekrom.
Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 256809

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

I am going to get Pokemon White because my brother and I decided this.
We would follow an order. Even number Generations I would get the first game Example: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl/ Pokemon Gold and Silver. I got Pokemon Diamond and Gold while my brother got the other two. But on odd Number Generations I would get the second game Example: Pokemon Red and Blue/ Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. I got Sapphire and Blue. It's a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
scopesightzx
Admin
Admin
scopesightzx

Pearls : 255510

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 am

I'll get white because I think that zekrom's electric and dragon is an interesting type match up
Back to top Go down
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 253601

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Black, since the Main Legendary is based on Yang and I'm a Libra, and Libra = Wind and Wind = Yang, since Air is a Masculine Element. Jolter, on the other hand, he's a Capricorn, and Capricorn = Earth and Earth = Yin, since Earth is a Feminine Element, so he'll get Pokemon White.
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?   Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which 5th gen pokemon game are you going to get?
Page 1 of 1