BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

The Triple Threat Auction House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 257367

The Triple Threat Auction House Empty
PostSubject: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 am

The Triple Threat Auction House Bellemerivcare The Triple Threat Auction House Aerosig The Triple Threat Auction House Bellemerivcare
Gear up like the best, Play like the best

Welcome to the Triple Threat Auction House, the one stop corner of Belle Mer for all your competitive battling needs! We have everything you need here, from Battle items, to Tm's, even IV breed pokemon if so Desired. Of course, in order to receive these items from the TTAH Team, you must comply to several things:

Procedures:
1. I will place an Item/Tm/Pokemon up for a bid. As much details about the Item/Tm/Pokemon will be given as possible. In addition, at the bottom of this information, a starting bid will be placed based on the value of said Item/Tm/Pokemon.
2. The Bidders will then, like any normal auction, place down a bid higher than the current bid, in order to obtain what they need. You may place a bid as high as you like,however you must have the pearls to back it up of course
3. The bid will last anywhere from 3-5 Buisness Days. Once the auction is over, the TTAH team will find who has placed the highest bid, and the winner will receive the Item/Tm/Pokemon via a wi-fi trade. Of course, if it is an Item/Tm, we will attach a useless ditto to it (lv 5, lax or serious nature; so you can't do anything with it
The Triple Threat Auction House Icon_razz )

Please do not break any of these rules, and follow all. These are the only rules that we expect you to abide by, so don't ask any more of us. Bribing is consider a serious felony on the Auction grounds. If you are being bribed, report it to any moderator or admin immediatly, and said Felon will lose 75% of their current pearls. Other than that, please enjoy the auction house!

Additional Note: Also, when placing bids, place a minimum bid in increments of 100 pearls. Thanks!

Last edited by Gym Leader Aero on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : one thing i forgot to mention)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

PostSubject: First Bid   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 am

Allright then, Here is our first bid of the week:

The Triple Threat Auction House 158

Totodile w/ Leftovers
Level: 20
Nature: Brave
Ability: Torrent
Evs: Not yet Ev Trained
IVs 31/31/31/4/19/2
Moves: Aqua Jet/Ice Fang/Substitute/Focus Punch

Starting Bid: 500 Pearls
Bid Ends on: June 20th

Good Luck Bidder's!

Last edited by Gym Leader Aero on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change stuff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 am

i bid 200 pearls
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 256809

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

I would like to bid 1000 pearls for that Totodile!

Last edited by Xihark on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just for editing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

I would bid |-1001| pearls >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Nah im just kiddin
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 256809

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Aero told you to do that didn't he Sci? He knows that your the only person who can out bid me.
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

PostSubject: Results of the Bid   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Well then, with a relatively small auctioning party, the results are here in plain sight: Lilty, you have won the Totodile. Uh I don't really have a ds charger atm, so will arrange the trade tomorrow. Congratulations! And to those of our other competitors, don't give up! Be sure to participate in next weeks bid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Triple Threat Auction House   The Triple Threat Auction House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Belle Mer Bazaar-
Jump to: