BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?

Go down 
+4
Xihark
scopesightzx
Gym Leader Aero
MistGun1030
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MistGun1030
MistGun1030

Pearls : 255800

What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? Empty
PostSubject: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am

Well for my 5th gen starter im probably going to pick Mijumaru, in case you don't know who that is its the sea otter. Normally how I pick my starters I have an order I went by. In Kanto I picked Bulbasaur, in Johto I picked Tododile, in Hoenn I picked Torchic and in Sinnoh I picked Turtwig. But im still waiting for some more info to see if they will reveil the last stages of the starter pokemon so I might change my mind in due time.

So guys what 5th gen starter are you going to start with?

Make sure to leave your comments BELOW
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 258867

PostSubject: Starters   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 am

Well, im not a huge fan of the starters,but I'm probably gonna have to go with the Grass Snake, only because it's so reminiscent of Treecko, my favorite starter
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
scopesightzx
Admin
Admin
scopesightzx

Pearls : 257010

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

grass starter. definetely. the fire starter was really dissapointing
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 258309

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 pm

The water starter because I have always gotten a water starter in pokemon. Except for HG.
Back to top Go down
Pimpstick
Pimpstick

Pearls : 257603
Location : Can't think of a witty message right now. Come back later.

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 pm

I'll take the Grass starter. He's the most badass/normal of them.
Back to top Go down
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 255101

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm not 100% percent sure, but I might go with either Water or Grass-Type Starters. I'm probably going to use the Water Starter, because it's based on an Otter which is one of my Spirit Animals, and I alternate between Grass and Water Starters, I'm going to get the water-starter, anyway.

Last edited by Avaquaire on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com
zingoz reborn

Pearls : 251951

PostSubject: my starter choice   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

imgoing for the fire stater
Back to top Go down
Pokemonagent1
Pokemonagent1

Pearls : 253400

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 am

Grass Starter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?   What 5th gen starter are you going to pick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What 5th gen starter are you going to pick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: