BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistGun1030
MistGun1030

Pearls : 256350

Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color] Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color]   Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Well like the title says, do you guys have any thoughts or ideas that might be in the video game itself?

I know they have been realeasing more scans. -Spoiler Alert-

As some of you know they have already showed us Zekrom being a Dragon/Electric and Reshiram as a Dragon/Fire. And they gave us a sneak peak of a few pokemon that will be in the game play of it. What else do you think might be in the game? You think the next version of the 5th gen may be called Gray version?

Make sure to leave your comments below and discuss your thoughts or ideas on what might be in the new 5th gen games.
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259417

Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color] Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Well I'm just gonna be the first today im fairly confident that there will be no triple-types, or fabled "light type". I don't believe in any of that crap. So far I was interested on how you got your fourth gen pokes to fifth gen. Luckily that question has been answered by a recent serebii article, which seems that the transfer method is some kind of cross between the pal park method and the old g/s transfer method. Anyways, I hope that they really add some great situational counters to the meta game. For those of you who are aware of the Create-A-Pokemon forum, im referencing Krillowatt, a perfect OU situational poke. Then again maybe I'm looking at it too competitively. In all honesty I hope that the style of the games is very distinctive, setting itself apart from the previous generation, and something Old fans can latch on to (because I could care less about new fans)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com

Any thoughts on the 5th gen game? [color=red]SPOILERS[/color]
Page 1 of 1