BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

SO Tier (Superior Originality)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259467

SO Tier (Superior Originality) Empty
PostSubject: SO Tier (Superior Originality)   SO Tier (Superior Originality) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 pm

I decided to make this topic reserved for Pokemon with completely original move-sets and ev spreads, things that are flat-out bizarre, but pure genius. Whether it be your smellingsalt hariyama, or your specs aggron, feel free to highlight any innovate ev spreads or move-sets you have!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 258909

PostSubject: Re: SO Tier (Superior Originality)   SO Tier (Superior Originality) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Ursaring W/ Flame Orb
Guts
252 HP 252 ATK 6 DEF
Substitute
Last Resort

the way you get two moves is use the move deleter.
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259467

PostSubject: Suggestions and whatnot   SO Tier (Superior Originality) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Thats pretty good, but I just thought I'd offer some suggestions to the set:
Switch substitute for protect:
you never know if the opponent is going to set up, or they intend to hit you with that wasted chunk of hp away,the orbs will only bring you down quicker. True, you are slower when you set up the sub, but otherwise it's too great a risk to take.
Toxic Orb: Now this contradicts my previous statement, however the conclusion must be made that guts users or quickfeet users arn't gonna be lasting long. With that said, its much better to give a status that wont cut your attack, as high as ursarings attack is
Quick Feet instead of guts: Now ursaring has a very respectable attack stat, paired with guts, making it deadly. However, if you use quick feet, and give it a stronger nature in attack, you'll find a faster ursaring, by sacrificing only a few attack ev's, can go a long way.

With that all said however, I enjoy these two-step last resort combos, and would love to hear how it works; possible damage-calcs would be great!

~Aero
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Pimpstick
Pimpstick

Pearls : 258203
Location : Can't think of a witty message right now. Come back later.

PostSubject: Re: SO Tier (Superior Originality)   SO Tier (Superior Originality) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 pm

I have an idea.

Set:Balsy Buff
Pokemon:Jirachi

Nature: Adamant/Jolly/Brave
Item:Iron Balll
EV: 144 HP/252 atk/ 114 spd

Moves:
Trick
Iron Head
Stealth rock
Elemental punches/U-turn/Trick room

Since everyone is going kelpto about scarf leads and switch in Scarf users to cancel out Trick, this set takes advantage of such thinking and can easily cripple a team. If Trick room is run, then run a Brave nature with 252 HP/252 ATK/4 Def and Spd IV of 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO Tier (Superior Originality)   SO Tier (Superior Originality) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO Tier (Superior Originality)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Competitive Battling Bridge-
Jump to: