BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

xXTurtwigXx News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

Pearls : 257853

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 pm

This thread will be for putting any big news. Mostly about video games and related things.

Please do not reply to these messages, as they are strictly for viewing pleasure. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited by News Reporter Turt on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 1

Last edited by Turwig96 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 am

NEWS ARTICLE 2
The Legend of Zelda Sjyward sword has been confirmed to have Princess Zelda though still no voice acting. (Fans have been wanting voice acting in the zelda series ever since ocarina of time for the N64, instead it has text boxes)
whole article here: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Main_Page (link will only give the info only for the day this is posted)
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:40 am

NEWS ARTICLE 3
Yesterday, Saturday, July 24th 2010 a new legendary pokemon was revealed on pokemon sunday in Japan. The new pokmeon's name is Victini. It's type is unkown right now and it's #000 in the isshu pokedex. It will be possible to get victini by getting an item over wi-fi connection called the Liberty ticket from september 18th to october 18th. This will obviously be a Black and White event (proof of this other then the obvious one of vitini not being in 4th generation, is that the japanese event starts on the day B/W is released in japan. I'm guessing the american event will start on the release date of the games also (same thing with all other countries)
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 am

NEWS ARTICLE 4
Anyway, now for some pokemon B/W news. first of all a B/W demo bus is going around (japan obviously) for a, well demo of B/W. For elementary kids only Crying or Very sad . Anyway there is a rumor about too new pokemon that are evolutions of golduck and jynx. Golduck evolves into "Bossduck" (yeah VERY creative nintendo), it'll evolve when traded with an item called an aqua booster. And Jynx will evolve into "Rachiirudo" which evolves in a similar way by trading with an item called a chilled booster.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 5
anyway, in an interview with Ejii Anouma about the art style of zelda skyward sword, we've learned some...stuff. FIrst of all they mainly chose the style to show the exagiration of the enemies to show where to hit them and how (because now Link's sword is controled with wii motion plus). Also the other reason they did this new style is if they made it realistic graphics then it would be compared to the X-Box 360 and the PS3. Basically that means that they didn't want people to rate the game badly for poor graphics (because of the wii haveing the weakest graphics of this generation's home consoles) So thats it for today's article,
thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 am

NEWS ARTICLE 6
Today (or yesterday) new info on pokemon B/W has been revealed! First of all there's a method of getting pokemon from past games similar to pal park. It is a place/machine called a pokeshifter. A timed mini game sort of thing which will require 2 Ds systems (or 2 3DS or a 3DS and a DS) with the other DS holding a generation 4 game. Sadly this feature is not availble for the gameboy games (though you can still bring the pokemon from gameboy games into 4th gen. games, then to B/W) In similar news the new evil team has appeared calling themselves team plasma (yeah veeeery creative nintendo). A new possible replacement of super contests, called the pokemon musical (lets hope it doesnt turn out like high school musical O_O) Also a new item called a Hilink, which allows players nearby to appear in the overworld or the other persons game (probably in the place they are in their game). Two new pokemon were also shown(btw there is more info in the link im about to show) . Read the full article (and a video cheers ) here: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Black_and_White_info_revealed
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 am

NEWS ARTICLE 7
Well too things of new today about pokemon 5th generation. A demo in japan was shown on pokemon sunday of B/W and also there was some stuff about the new anime. The demo link: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Sunday_features_new_footage_from_Black_and_White
and the anime stuff link: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Best_Wishes_teaser_shown_on_Pok%C3%A9mon_Sunday
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 am

NEWS ARTICLE 8
On serebii they have shown 3 new pokemon, they are: shikajita and deer pokemon and possible pre evolution of stantler. a swan pokemon, and a caterpillar like pokmeon with a leaf on its head. There is a chance that the two that were not named are real or not. Also victini's type has been confirmed being: Physic/fire type. Also there is a how to play thing similar to trainer tips iin FR/LG. Official artwork of a character from the anime also a gym leader. Heres the link: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_information_leaked_through_Yahoo!_website

Last edited by Turwig96 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 9
Shigeru has officially announced "wii 2" (most likely a working title). In the article about it he says that fans will be surprised by what it brings. But be sure to note the system is in its very early stages so excepect at late 2011 or early or even middle of 2012. Miyamoto is also being sure that no companies would steal anything that is in the system *cough* sony *cough*. Anyway heres the full article: http://mynintendonews.com/2010/08/03/nintendo-wii-the-wii-2-will-surprise-people-says-nintendo-president/
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 am

NEWS ARTICLE 10
Seems that last night over rated LPer youtube chuggaaconroy has finnally uploaded part 1 of his new LP super luigi galaxy along with a menu that will be used as a level select screen (similar to the seperate level select screens from mario sunshine LP). In other un realeted news the last 2 episode titles of the pokemon anime in japan have been confirmed. The first of the 2 will feature Brock thinkinng if he'll continue with joining ash on is quest or a diffrent path. It is not known as of yet what this other thing is but he will most likely do it because its been confirmed he'll not be in the black and white anime. It is not yet known what the other episode is about.
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 am

NEWS ARTICLE 11
New Pokemon and also some other things shown in Coro coro magazine! First: Emonga the flying squirrell pokemon that is electric/flying, Gigasiu a rock type, Giruja, a fish, Burroko a cauliflower, also some other things about pokemon and the game have been shown like: the lovedisc evolution's name: mammanbo, the deer pokemon is the seasonal pokemon, Aloe (whoever that is) is the gym leader of a place called shipo city (probably the city thats on the other side of the bridge near hiun city)
Link: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/September_CoroCoro_Begins_to_Leak
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 12
In serebii blah blah theres new info about Black and white blah blah blah. A new move called windstorm, rotatiopn batle as the name suggests the pokemon rotate, in the battle subway you have to fight 7 trainers, someone named dento is the gym leader of a place called sanyou sity, the town you start in is kanoko town, the seasons will give the player character diffrent clothes, also some new pink pokemon called Tabunne.
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 am

NEWS ARTICLE 13
also some rumored starter evolutions from pokejungle
â– Pokabu -> Hiiton (heat + Ton=Pig) -> Fureiboa (flare boar)
■Mijumaru -> Rakonosuke(Sea otter+boy’s name) -> Umiemon (Sea+Boy’s name)
â– Tsutaaja -> Hanaaja (flower snake) -> Moriija (forest snake)
Also 2 rumored pokemon:
■Konotateha - Camouflage Pokemon – Bug/Flying > Poster said its wings look like dead leaves and also
speculated it could be the final stage of Kurumiru. [I'd be devastated if it loses its part grass typing ;_;]
■Jogatto – Trick Pokemon – Steel > Poster said it looks like a box that Giaru/Gear comes out of, looks kind of antique-ish
I will delete the rumored pokemon if they are confirmed fake (or not confirmed by serebii within the next 2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:43 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 14
To start off there is a new youtube format where you press your name thing it brings you to another page that as all the old stuff and more. Also there is a video on pokejungle that cant be seen well but watch it as you please. Also there is a new video of metroid other M on metroid.com. Also a freind of mine from this league has told me that there is a man in black in one of the pics of isshu. WHich is like the men in black (the movie about the guys who find aliens and stuffs) and the pokemon men in black could be looking for a alien pokemon that isnt deoxys scratch

Anyway thats it for this article see ya next time!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 15
So here's some recent news: Yannapu the broccli pokemon (yeah really creative nintendo!) well actually its a monkey broccli to be exact (still uncreative) some have been thinking that it will evolve into a monkey celery we'll just have to wait and see. Also we're now a week away from metroid other M coming to north america. to see the countdown clock go to: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Metroid_Wiki and scroll down the page a bit. Yesterday chuggaaconroy started his side LP: Pikmin 1 (wii version). So that is it for this news article thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:52 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 16
Well hasnt been a article in a while so I guess I'll write here about all the recent info about stuffs. First off it seems the starter evolutions are real cheers (too bad that includes pokabu's evolution *shudders*), also its been confirmed yannapu (the broccli monkey) is part of a trio consisting of it, a fire broccli monkey, and a water broccli monkey. In very un similar news last week sony has shown rumors about a "PSP touch" as sony continues to steal ideas from nintendo (im guessing a PSP 3D in the future). Also apple has talked about some new ipods stuff. Earlier this week metroid other M came out with mixed reviews (I personally loved the game). And I guess thats it for now, see ya next article!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:51 pm

NOTE: The information in this article is out of date and has been proved wrong. Though it will stay up for those wishing to read it anyway.

BREAKING NEWS POKEMON LIVE ACTION MOVIE
today September 15th 2010 something wonderful happened. A trailer for a live action Pokemon film. now you may think that this movie will be some dumb little kid thing with the actors talking in very simple English, but no it has: what looks like proffesional actors and they're really into their characters role from what is seen in the trailer, the pokemon cgi sucks as of right now, it will probably be rated PG13 or PG due to the use of guns and I bet kids will be scared by what is seen in the movie. BUT do not celebrate celebrate and dance with your ludicolo yet! this trailer has not been proven real yet so it could be a joke or something, though it looks pretty legit and two of 4 popular fan pokemon news sites have reported it (of course neither is serebii since he doesnt report stuff unless proven fact). so will this be a epic movie that will be one of the top movies of the year and everyone will want on DVD or will it be another failed movie based on a anime only time (and your idea of this trailer) will tell.
The link to the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSMd5lVhEw
PS: meowth is frickin black
PSS: giovanni looks like lord voldemort from harry potter....
PSSS: it seems this movie will be based on the first generation anime (not like how they did with last airbender, just a similar plot to the pokemon anime)
PSSSS: prof. oak possibly dies scratch

Last edited by Turwig96 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 17
Hopefully starting with this report this can be daily or weekly (probably not daily). But anyway in the news today for Nintendo THQ's UDraw Tablet for wii is selling well. In PS3 news, Sony says that they're working on a anti-hacker update. In XBox 360 news the first map pack for Halo Reach has been announced (for all you halo nerds). There is no DS or 3DS news. In movie news the uncharted movie won't follow the games storyline No And in other news NASA has found a micro organism in a lake that survives on stuff that all other creatures on earth survive on (it survives on adroite or androite or whatever) so this fact makes them..... ALIENZZZZZZ affraid . And because of ALIENZZZZZZ affraid NASA has to make a new thing to call the research on it: Astrobiology! Also they're definitely aliens other then the not surviving on the things all other animals on earth survive in is because of some asteroid landed in the lake many years ago.

See you next time!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 pm

NEWS REPORT 18
If you read game informer you may have noticed the page in it about the new PSP. SO first of all the PSP 2 and the PSP phone are 2 separate things (before thought to be the same just different names). The PSP 2 will have 1080p graphics as said before (compared to the 3DS's theoretically 720p graphics) while the PSP phone will probably have normal phone graphics. The phone will have a track pad and the PSP 2 will have a touch screen on the back. The PSP2 will have dual analog though the phone will not. The games for the PSP 2 will be memory sticks instead of discs and will have all the buttons the PSP go has plus a PS button (it will also flip up like the PSP go). The phone looks like an average phone except with Play station buttons on the bottom part (revealed with a flip up). Also after looking closely at the PSP2 i noticed it has a blue tooth light, a wireless light (like the DSi and 3DS) and the screen is much wider. The PSP2 will be able to compete with the 3DS with wifi, the reason being that they will both possibly have 3G connection but no word if the phone will have 3g or 4g. 1 more thing, it seems the dual analog sticks on the PSP 2 will be almost identical to the one analog stick on the PSP 1 and the 3DS will probably be alot more comfortable then these. Both of these systems come out in 2011 holiday time far after the 3DS (enough time for Sony to steal off the 3DS? i think yes!)

Thank you for reading and see you next time!
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

NEWS ARTICLE 19
In Nintendo news Nintendo has said that there will be a warning for the 3DS for children under 6 years old to not use the 3DS with the 3D effect on as their eyes are still developing and 3D can effect their eye sight much later in their life. Nothing much in PS3 news except that insomniac praises their own games of 2010. Nothing at all in 360 news. And in online gaming news Call of Duty Black Ops is holding a contest for a cash prize.

Thanks for reading and see you next time
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 pm

News Report 20
First I'd like to say aero has a poll up for what we're going to do for the anniversary in site news so be sure to check that out and vote. Now to normal news. The Nintendo 3DS price and release date have been confirmed for US. It will cost $249.99 and will be released on march 27th. In Europe the price isn't confirmed yet but it will be released march 25th. Also pre orders for it have started online now at Gamestop.com so be sure to pre-order it since there will be only 2.5 million units sent to the US. In PS3 news 2 big games have recently been released, those 2 games being LittleBigPlanet 2 and Mass Effect 2. In XBox 360 news call of duty black ops is getting some DLC which will have 5 new maps. The DLC will also be available to PS3 owners of black ops (like myself). No new Wii news since nintendo has been focusing on the 3DS. Also just a small reminder, Pokemon Black and White is coming out March 6th so be sure to watch out as the date comes closer in the coming month.

Thanks for Reading
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am

News Report 21
Well, today pokemon Black and White have been released in America. The 5th Generation as officially started here! IGN has uploaded their review of black and white, rated 9.0, but hey, its IGN. Like they say can't spell Ignorant without IGN. Anyway, in PS3 news European PS3s are being taken by whatever company created blueray due to copyrights or whatever. Its been rumored that America PS3s may also be taken. Just a reminder, in 3 weeks the Nintendo 3DS is being released in Europe and America.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xXTurtwigXx News Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXTurtwigXx News   xXTurtwigXx News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xXTurtwigXx News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: