BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 255651

If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... Empty
PostSubject: If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Ok, not everyone may agree to the typing of Zekrom and Reshiram. They're based on Yin/Yang, the elements of Yin are Earth and Water, and Yang is Air and Fire. If I were to re-classify them I would make Resh Fire/Flying, and Zek Water/Ground. What would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com
Pimpstick
Pimpstick

Pearls : 258153
Location : Can't think of a witty message right now. Come back later.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Zekrom, definatly. Steath rock eats Reshiram alive.
Back to top Go down
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

PostSubject: Re: If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Pointblack21 wrote:
Zekrom, definatly. Steath rock eats Reshiram alive.
What I meant is if you were to change the pokemon types to something else, what would they be? Though, you may have misclicked to here.
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259417

PostSubject: Re: If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Idk, I guess thats a fair deduction. Its not that Im not a fan of Japenese mythology and culture,But I think it should be more centered toward North and South American folklore, to make more flavor sense. idk, I like taking the elements of regions that are actually related
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

PostSubject: The Incorrect Mythology of Yin and Yang   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Gym Leader Aero wrote:
Idk, I guess thats a fair deduction. Its not that Im not a fan of Japenese mythology and culture,But I think it should be more centered toward North and South American folklore, to make more flavor sense. idk, I like taking the elements of regions that are actually related

You stated that Reshy and Zek are based on Japanese Mythology, when, in fact, they are based on Chinese Mythology, once again, not trying to be mean, but, I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...   If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were to Decide the Elements of Zekrom and Reshiram...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: