BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Ava's Level Grinding Grounds

Go down 

If given the Chance, would you trust me with raising your pokemon?
Yes
Ava's Level Grinding Grounds I_vote_lcap100%Ava's Level Grinding Grounds I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Ava's Level Grinding Grounds I_vote_lcap0%Ava's Level Grinding Grounds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 255651

Ava's Level Grinding Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Ava's Level Grinding Grounds   Ava's Level Grinding Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Come here to Trade me what pokemon you want me to raise. For every 10 levels, you will be charged 100 pearls. Tell me where you want me to train your pokemon, and how high you want me to train them, if they learn moves among the way, I will pm you about the move and ask you what move you want me to get rid of in exchange for it. When you're ready to trade, go to the wi-fi club union. I will give you a rental pokemon, the same one as the one you gave me (If I have it, that is). The prices will be (presuming your pokemon is around lvl 1):
1 - 10: 100 pearls.
11 - 20: 200 pearls.
21 - 30: 300 pearls.
31 - 40: 400 pearls.
41 - 50: 500 pearls.
51 - 60: 600 pearls.
61 - 70: 700 pearls.
71 - 80: 800 pearls.
81 - 90: 900 pearls.
91 - 100: 1,000 pearls.
Please note, that if I do not return the pokemon within a 3-weeks period, I'm either busy (which is occasional), or I have been working hard on it, and have been unable to reach the desired level. Please, just be patient. And also, the price will be based on the level you want me to make it reach. You MUST give me your fc if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com

Ava's Level Grinding Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Belle Mer Bazaar-
Jump to: