BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

Pearls : 257903

Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!   Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

(Sorry there's no banner yet I'll make one soon :p)
Welcome to the pokemon art shop! Here at pokemon art shop I will draw a picture of a pokemon of your choosing with it doing something of your choosing and a background of your choosing. There are 4 versions of quality: crappy 50 pearls, blurry 100 pearls, a little blurry 200 pearls, and clear 300 pearls What I will do to make your picture will be drawing it (of course with color), then taking a picture of it according to the quality you payed for (then of course upload it to my computer) then put it in a PM and notify you that I sent it in the belle mer chat.
Pokemon I can't Draw
All legendaries except shaymin, deoxys, darkrai, celebii and mew
Lucario
Any frog pokemon
bulbasaur and its evolutions
among others, I'll notify you if you request a pokemon I can't draw
Note: I do not do sprite edits, only actual drawings.
Also Note: Wait up to 4 days for your drawing, I try to get it to you by 2 days though
Back to top Go down
SuperScrouge500
SuperScrouge500

Pearls : 252800

PostSubject: Should there be a title :p   Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Turt i would like a drawing of a Shiny Shuppet in a creepy graveyard like backscene and quality as Clear and perfect ill give you 300 pearls in return ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SuperScrouge500
Glaceon
Glaceon

Pearls : 254700

PostSubject: Re: Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!   Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I would like a Glaceon. Full body, pure snow white fur and red pupil eyes. from his paws to almost half way up, look like black flames. a Snowy mountain background, and snowing, sky dark. Razz His fur stands up almost like a jolteon. little rements of blue aura (look it up from dragonball z Very Happy) surrounding him. THANKS TURT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 255701

PostSubject: Re: Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!   Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

I want a Drawing of my Icon, only with the Shiny Vaporeon Color, k? While he's flying, please. How's... 500 sound?
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!   Turt's Pokemon Art Shop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turt's Pokemon Art Shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Belle Mer Bazaar-
Jump to: