BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

1 Year Anniversary Info

Go down 
+8
jilly
MaxehBoi
PKMNLUV
TheSpud
Toast
RetroMang
Avaquaire
Gym Leader Aero
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259417

1 Year Anniversary Info Empty
PostSubject: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey guys, just here to say Happy 1 Year Anniversary of Belle Mer. Also here to say....I have nothing planned Shocked . Like literally, nothing. I could lie and say I'm doing a party, but..nope. Nothin. So, we can kinda 'celebrate' the 1 year anniversary, and whatnot, or we can come up with an on-the-fly idea. Here's some options I came up with:

1.Host a Pokemon Online Tournament(Server To Be Determined). Pick a theme team (ex: Ash Ketchum Team, Power Rangers team, etc), winner gets to write my weekly article for pucl, something along those lines

2. Have a live stream on Saturday, with yours truly and possibly other special guests, hosted by Pucl's block

3. A combination of both

4.Just make a video celebrating the Anniversary

5.Other

So, those are my current options I've laid out. If you have an option you prefer, please reply and state which ones sounds the most groovy. Otherwise, if you feel like you're the genius around here(lol!) , then go ahead and post your own idea, and I'll take it into consideration. Ideally, this plan will be carried out on Saturday, so respond without haste!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Avaquaire
Avaquaire

Pearls : 255651

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Well, I think I've a couple of Ideas:
1. Why not make a vid of the Anniversary (unless you've done so, already) and try to get more people to join BMPL.
2. Have the stream.
AND/OR
3. Have the Tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://Avaquaire.webs.com
RetroMang
RetroMang

Pearls : 242851

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm feeling #3's the best option, personally
Back to top Go down
Toast
Toast

Pearls : 254251

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:40 pm

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

LEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

(I vote 2 because live streams are awesome)
Back to top Go down
TheSpud
TheSpud

Pearls : 254201

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Because the best prize to winning a tournament is to write someone's article for them, but either way, nice job on surviving a year on the internet
Back to top Go down
PKMNLUV
PKMNLUV

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:55 pm

3 sounds the best to me.
Back to top Go down
MaxehBoi
MaxehBoi

Pearls : 253651

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Well, a year is an awesome step, congrats. But we all know Im a genius, so allow me my 2 cents ;D (jk) 2 sounds like an awesome idea, but everyone doing different streams seems rather chaotic. 1 years a group effort, right? Well, heres an idea. Get all the peeps who made bellemer what it is, and do a weekend long stream of all the classic pokemon games. Just an idea, anyway, congrats Aero and company, a years progress has done this place well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jilly
jilly

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 pm

definitely #3
Back to top Go down
Rival Sam
Rival Sam

Pearls : 255552

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 am

Like 2. Yo streamin is pro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SammySosaTV
Lazyx2Ninja
Lazyx2Ninja

Pearls : 255802

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Number 2.
Back to top Go down
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

Pearls : 257853

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:42 pm

I vote number 3 (combination of both)
Back to top Go down
cyberknight94

Pearls : 253551

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Year Anniversary Info   1 Year Anniversary Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Year Anniversary Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Site News-
Jump to: