BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Official Party Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259417

Official Party Plans Empty
PostSubject: Official Party Plans   Official Party Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Alright So I've taken in all the input that those people who took their time to put in, and I've came up with the results:

1. I'll be doing a live stream on Saturday, January 22nd, starting at 6EST (5 Central,don't know the other time zones). The stream will be going until 11 Est. If you want to be on the livestream at some point, make sure you have a way to contact me and the proper equipment, and I can give you an hour or so.

IMPORTANT: The Ustream Block (Sponsored by Pucl) Will be located at Belle Mer. Make sure your at the Portal, Otherwise you won't be able to see it!

Portal: https://bellemerforums.forumotion.com/

2. As much as it makes your day to hear me talk, I'll be doing Pokemon Online battles on the pokemon online server, found here
http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

The Server will be: Brazil Beta Server ™

Q: Aero ,Aero! Why are you using a foreign server? This is (North) Amurica!
A: Actually the reason has to do with simplicity. Obviously, most if not all people who frequent the premier Pokemon Brazil server do not speak English. Therefore, the few people who speak english in the Server Chat will be easy to distinguish

Anyone can feel free to challenge me, simply state the Tier, or any other additional rules (I.E roulette battle, Little Cup Battle, theme team battle, etc). Keep in mind I don't have a team for every style of battle, so bear with me

In addition, I'll switch to my webcam and do DS Wifi Battles, via either HeartGold or White. Same rules as PO,just message me your FC

Now here's the twist: We're gonna do a 'King of the Hill' Styled system of battling, for PO only however. Heres how this is gonna work

I start out as the King of the Hill (Sitting Champion). I battle until I lose three times (3 strikes). Once I have 3 strikes, im knocked out, and someone else takes my place as king of the hill. For fairness sake, I won't try to regain my spot as King of the Hill: once I'm out, I'm out. By the end of the stream, whoever remains King of the Hill gets 1 poke from the list from my Pokemon Pearl (See list at bottom)

3. A host of antics and shenanigans will sure to be dot the Live Stream. I can't guarantee what said shenanigans will be, however there will be a special guest star closing the show: All to familiar to veteran block viewers

Well those are the official plans for Saturday, leave any thoughts you have over them, additional questions etc. Otherwise, I'll cya then!

List of Pokes to choose from:

(Note:For Memories sake I do not know the exact Ev's/Iv's, so I'll list out what their stats are as they appear on the game)

Arcanine:
Lv 100 Male
Gentle Nature
Item:Expert Belt
Ability:Intimidate
Hp:329
Atk: 279
Def:171
SpA:238
SpD:195
Spe:228
-Aerial Ace
-Thunder Fang
-Crunch
-Flare Blitz

Gardevoir *Shiny*
Lv 100 Female
Quirky Nature
Item:Jaboca Berry
Ability:Trace
Hp:286
Attack:148
Def:186
SpA:283
SpD:276
Spe:194
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
-Hypnosis
-Magical Leaf

Lucario
Lv 50 Male
Serious Nature
Item:Life Orb
Ability:Inner Focus
Hp:136
Atk:120
Def:82
SpA:125
SpD:78
Spe:110
-Poison Jab
-Force Palm
-Psychic
-Reversal

Whiscash*Shiny*
Lv 50 Female
Timid Nature
Item: Smooth Rock
Ability:Oblivious
Hp:173
Atk:84
Def:84
SpA:84
SpD:84
Spe:83
-Sandstorm
-Stone Edge
-Surf
-Zen Headbutt

Ditto*Pokerus*
Lv 31
Jolly Nature
Item:Everstone
Ability:Limber
Hp:76
Atk:39
Def:44
SpA:38
SpD:35
Spe:40
-Transform

Jirachi *Shiny*
Lv 100
Jolly Nature
Item:Choice Scarf
Ability:Serene Grace
Hp:338
Atk:299
Def:217
SpA:184
SpD:220
Speed:328
-Trick
-Iron Head
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com
Rival Sam
Rival Sam

Pearls : 255552

PostSubject: Re: Official Party Plans   Official Party Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SammySosaTV
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

Pearls : 257853

PostSubject: Re: Official Party Plans   Official Party Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Party Plans   Official Party Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Party Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BelleMerForums :: Belle Mer Forums :: Site News-
Jump to: