BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Turt's Epic Breeding Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
News Reporter Turt
News Reporter Turt

Pearls : 257853

Turt's Epic Breeding Center Empty
PostSubject: Turt's Epic Breeding Center   Turt's Epic Breeding Center I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Welcome to Turt's Breeding Center! Here I can breed you any Pokemon of your choosing (only ones that can breed of course. These Pokemon will be at top quality and will be breeded from only the finest dittos. Also, it'll take very little time to get your new Pokemon as I will take the best breeding route through the region of Unova/Isshu (Striaton City to Driftveil City) if you prefer a newly hatched Pokemon. Now for prices.
In egg: 300 pearls
Newly Hatched: 400 pearls
In egg with egg moves of your choosing: 600 pearls
Already hatched with egg moves of your choosing: 750 pearls
Sorry for the high prices for egg moves Pokemon but, egg moves are all about chance.
Exceptions:
-No White exclusive Pokemon but Black exclusives are fine.
-Will not train a newly hatched Pokemon over level 10
Back to top Go down

Turt's Epic Breeding Center
Page 1 of 1