BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MistGun1030
MistGun1030

Pearls : 256400

Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 am

Even though Johto was a really cool region and the remake of it. I gotta say my favorite region is Hoenn. In R/S/E I had alot fo fun playing those games and exploring the region, and my favorite part was surfing half way through the game.

What is your favorite region?

Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why Signature-1

Last edited by MistGun1030 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gym Leader Aero
Admin
Admin
Gym Leader Aero

Pearls : 259467

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 pm

[wow]O+O[/wow]

Uh Im gonna have to go with Hoenn just because its probably the region I've been most used to, and played with the most
Back to top Go down
http://www.bellemerpokemonleauge.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Johto
Back to top Go down
Ferret
Ferret

Pearls : 255650

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm

hmm....KANTO Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why 001Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why 007Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why 004
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 258909

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 pm

That's kinda hard.... I didn't really like the surfing everywhere in Hoenn. Sinnoh was pretty cool same with Kanto. I guess my favorite is Johto.
Back to top Go down
scopesightzx
Admin
Admin
scopesightzx

Pearls : 257610

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 am

I really liked hoenn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why   Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Pokemon Region and Why
Page 1 of 1