BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Welcome to the Belle Mer forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer League and its affiliate, the PUCL Podcast!
BelleMerForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BelleMerForums

Welcome to the Belle Mer Forums, brought to you by the Belle Mer Pokemon League!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBMPL Home
Possibility of a B/W Summer League, sign-ups may be as early as April. Give feedback in any way you see fit

My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rival Sam
Rival Sam

Pearls : 255552

My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!! Empty
PostSubject: My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!   My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 am

Hey guys, Rival Sam here, and I haven't been uploading Pokemon FireRed videos because my computer got viruses from the roms. Naughty, I know, but I already own a REAL copy of Pokemon FireRed. Anyway, I quit making videos for a while when I found out that my mom had an HD camera. This was perfect for recording walkthroughs, for I have already tested it. But yeah, Video Maker Sam is back again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SammySosaTV
scopesightzx
Admin
Admin
scopesightzx

Pearls : 257560

PostSubject: Re: My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!   My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

cool! will there be co-commentary?
Back to top Go down
Xihark
Xihark

Pearls : 258859

PostSubject: Re: My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!   My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Woohoo! Now wheres my cake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!   My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough!!!
Page 1 of 1